If your car breaks down suddenly, AAA Plus is there to help. So, don’t worry.
But how many times AAA can tow you?
In this article, we’ll discuss “How many tows do you get with AAA plus membership”
AAA Plus Membership
You know what?
AAA Plus membership is more than just a basic roadside assistance plan. It’s like an upgraded version that goes above and beyond.
One cool thing it offers is a towing service, and we’re going to explore how much towing you can get with AAA Plus membership.
Understanding Towing Limits In AAA Plus Membership
AAA Plus doesn’t just tow a little; it tows a maximum limit. You can get your car towed a good distance, and AAA is okay with doing it more than once.
So, if you find yourself in a sticky situation, AAA Plus will help you.
AAA Plus Membership Coverage Areas and Limits
AAA Plus works in many places, which is awesome. But, just to be clear, there might be a few spots where they can’t come to your rescue. It’s good to know the details depending on where you are.
Comparison with Standard AAA Membership
AAA Basic and AAA Plus are two plans you can choose from. They’re a bit different, and it all depends on what you want and how much you want to spend.
AAA Basic (Classic)
- Cost: Starts at around $38 a year.
- Towing: You get up to 4 tows, but each tow can only be 3 to 5 miles.
- Lockout Service Reimbursement: If you get locked out, they’ll pay you back up to $50.
- Fuel Delivery: They can bring you fuel, but you have to pay for it.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If your trip gets messed up, they might cover up to $500.
AAA Plus Membership
- Cost: Starts at about $62 a year.
- Towing: You get 3 rows, and the first 100 miles are covered. The fourth tow can go up to 200 miles.
- Lockout Service Reimbursement: If you get locked out, they’ll pay you back up to $100.
- Fuel Delivery: They’ll bring you fuel, and this time it’s free.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If your trip gets messed up, they might cover up to $1,000.
So, if you want more coverage, you pay a bit more with the Plus plan.
After you pick either AAA Basic or Plus, you get some extra cool stuff. Like discounts at certain places, help if any car you’re in has a problem and even protection against someone stealing your identity.
And guess what? There’s another level called Premier. It costs around $88 or more a year and gives you even more cool stuff. But remember, the exact cost can change depending on where you live.
In simple terms, you pay a bit more for more coverage, and AAA adds in some nice extras.
Towing Services Beyond Breakdowns
Towing isn’t just for when your car gives up. AAA Plus knows that sometimes you run out of gas or lock yourself out.
They’re ready for these moments too. So. you don’t need to bother about it.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
AAA Plus isn’t just about towing. They can help with a bunch of stuff like
- Unlocking your car,
- Bringing you fuel, or
- Jump-starting your battery
It’s like having a superhero for car troubles.
AAA Membership Costs and Value
Okay, let’s talk about money.
How much does AAA Plus cost, and is it worth it?
The cost of AAA membership can vary depending on where you live, as each local club determines the rates. The details below are just an example based on the current pricing in Arizona.
There are three levels of AAA membership, and each level includes different services.
- Starts at $59.99 per year.
- You get basic stuff like 5 miles of towing, fuel delivery, and up to $50 for locksmith fees.
- Costs $94.99 annually.
- This one is a bit fancier. It includes up to $100 for locksmith fees, 100 miles of towing, fuel delivery, $750 for trip interruption, $250 for lost baggage, and an option to add coverage for an RV or motorcycle.
- Priced at $119.99 per year.
- This is the top-tier membership. It has everything in the Plus membership, but it also adds $25,000 for emergency medical transportation coverage and $300,000 for travel accident insurance.
Remember, these prices are just an example, and the actual cost might be different where you live.
Membership Activation and Renewal Process
Joining AAA Plus is simple, and we’ll guide you through it. Activating and renewing your AAA membership is easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide using simple language:
- Go to the AAA website or visit a local AAA office.
- Fill out a form with your details.
- Choose the type of membership you want (Classic, Plus, or Premier).
- Pay the membership fee. The amount depends on the type of membership you selected.
Get Your Card
- Once you’ve signed up and paid, you’ll get your AAA membership card.
- You can also request a physical card to be mailed to you.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Your AAA membership is now active! You can use emergency roadside assistance if needed.
- AAA will usually send you a reminder before your membership expires.
- Keep an eye on your email or mailbox for renewal notices.
- Log in to your AAA account on the website.
- Look for the renewal option in your account settings.
Review and Confirm
- Check your membership details and the renewal cost.
- Confirm that you want to renew your membership.
- Pay the renewal fee online using a credit card or other accepted payment methods.
- After you renew, you’ll receive an updated AAA membership card.
- You can continue to enjoy the benefits of your AAA membership without any interruption.
Remember, if you have any questions or need assistance, you can always reach out to your local AAA office for help.
If you go for an AAA Plus membership, you get better help when your car breaks down compared to the basic AAA membership. With AAA Plus, they’ll tow your car three times, covering the first 100 miles each time. The fourth tow can go up to 200 miles. You also get more money back for lockout services, free fuel delivery, and higher coverage for trip interruptions.
But, AAA Plus costs more than the basic membership. It’s a good choice if you want more help when your car has problems. The decision depends on what you like, how much you travel, and how much you want to spend.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many times can AAA Plus tow your car?
With AAA Plus, they can tow your car three times, and the first 100 miles are covered. The fourth tow can go as far as 200 miles.
Where does AAA Plus work, and are there any limits?
AAA Plus works in many places, but there might be some areas where they can’t help you. It’s best to ask AAA directly about the coverage in your location.
How is AAA Plus different from regular AAA Basic membership?
AAA Plus gives you more help than AAA Basic. While AAA Basic allows up to 4 tows, each limited to 3 to 5 miles, AAA Plus offers three tows with longer coverage and extra benefits.
What else does AAA Plus do besides towing?
AAA Plus helps with other car troubles like unlocking your car, delivering fuel, and jump-starting your battery.
How much does an AAA Plus membership cost, and is it a good deal?
AAA Plus membership costs vary by location. It gives you more benefits than basic membership, but whether it’s worth it depends on what you need and like. For the latest details, check with AAA directly.
The information provided about AAA Plus membership and its towing services is based on publicly available information as of my last knowledge update in January 2024.
The details may have changed, and it is advisable to check the latest terms and conditions directly from the official AAA website or contact AAA for the most accurate and up-to-date information.