Some posts on CryptoAdvisor contain affiliate links. We link these companies because of their quality. Whether you decide to use these links or not is entirely up to you.
Lucky BTC is a classic Pig Butcher Crypto Scam It promises victims a huge return on their investment.
‘Investors’ will communicate through social media channels like Telegram, quickly befriending them and gaining their trust.
A few weeks later, they turn the conversation to investing and reveal that they know of an exciting project involving cryptocurrency.
Once hooked, the victim is asked to transfer money to a legitimate crypto exchange before transferring it to USDT. stablecoin and sends it to the fraudster’s wallet.
The victim will soon be encouraged to invest more by seeing huge profits appear in their account.
The problems start when they come to withdraw the money. The victim will be told to pay various fees, commissions or taxes to release their money.
Fraudsters will continue these demands until the victim’s blood runs dry. Anyone who invests in Lucky BTC will never get their money back.
How To Tell Lucky BTC Is A Crypto Scam
Some scams are harder to spot than others, but Lucky BTC is easy.
Here are some of the prizes:
- The domain was registered very recently, and scammers have deliberately hidden their information from view.
- The landing page has no content and nothing to say who the site is run by or their contact information.
- There are no links to social media channels or mobile apps via official app stores.
- When visiting Lucky BTC, you will be presented with a login page and nothing else. How many legitimate exchanges do this?
- If you search online for Lucky BTC, you will find it mentioned as a scam in various forums and social media groups.
This list is by no means exhaustive, but it gives you a reason why Lucky BTC is a 100% scam website and should be avoided at all costs.
Can I get my money back from Lucky BTC Crypto Scam?
Recovering your money from crypto scammers isn’t easy, but authorities are more aware of pig butchering scams.
There have been cases where fraudsters have frozen their crypto wallets and some funds have been returned to users.
If you are a victim of fraud, it is important to report it to the authorities so that your money can be recovered if it is recovered.
You may also consider using a service Crypto Recovery Expert Helps trace your stolen funds.
If you suspect a site is fake, Stay in touch.